India’s First Cruise Liner
Immense national pride and endless love for the sea gave birth to a vessel that is all set to wow all !
Angriya is a voyage that will sail along the pristine Konkan Coast, unfolding its coral diversity and royal sea forts along the way ! Today, Angriya Cruise bring a never-before joy that comes in a majestic vessel.
India’s First Domestic Cruise Liner that is all set to take from Mumbai to Goa and back ! Angriya is more than just a ship, A fully-equipped cruise liner, a complete with great comforts and an experienced team of marine and hospitality personnel to ensure a best-in-class sailing experience with safe and sound navigation.
Know ship better!
- Luxurious 7-deck, 131-meter long passenger ship built in Japan.
- A unique, first of its kind luxury cruise liner in India, Angriya is the first Class 4 RSPV (River Sea Passenger Vessel) registered under the DG Shipping of India.
- Propelled by 2 powerful Pielstick 18PC 2-6 engines generating 27000 BHP, which can achieve a speed of 25 knots.
- Built from experience, Angriya is the only vessel in India to be equipped with the best marine evacuation and emergency response systems.
- A committed team of 25 marine personnel and 60 hospitality personnel work incessantly 24/7 to give you a delightful sailing experience.
The Angriya Route:
Starts from Mumbai & goes via,
- Goa ( Mormugao )
The Most Memorable Stay:
On-board Angriya has to offer the best of stay on sea. Varied accommodations are designed as per the needs and requirements, so that Angriya can offer the most amazing comforts and luxuries while everyone enjoy the cruise.
- Infinity Pool
- Open Deck