- 15 Nov’17: Machine Readable Passports:
With Immediate effect from 15th Nov’17, guests traveling to Sultanate of Oman must hold machine
readable (electronic ) passports. Guests shall be refused entry into Sultanate of Oman if traveling with non-
machine readable passports and if the date of expiry or renewal is amended manually ( hand – written ).
The above requirement is to avoid unnecessary penalties of 200 OMR.
- 27 Oct’17: From 29 Oct’17 all GoAir flights will operate from Terminal 2, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
- 15th Sep 2017: With immediate effect, Indian nationals can avail Qatar’s tourist visa on arrival, provided they fulfil below.
- Passport with a validity of minimum 6 months from the date of arrival in Qatar.
- Confirmed onward or return air tickets.
- Accommodation proof.
- Applicant has to carry atleast $1500 ( in cash ).
- Visa Validity – 30 Days either during a single trip or during multiple trips
- 1st May’2017: Welcome to Dubai !!! Good News If you hold a minimum of 6 months valid passport, and hold a minimum of 6 months valid entry visa to the United States of America or the Green Card, you will get an entry permit (visa) upon arrival. The visa will cost AED 100 per visa issued. You can stay for a maximum of 14 days inside the UAE with this visa and can extend your entry visa for another 14 days by paying AED 250. If you stay for more than 14 days without extension, you will need to pay a fine of AED 100 at the airport for every additional day when you exit the country. Example: if you enter the UAE ON 1st of January, you can exit without paying fines until 15 January, if you exit on 17 January, then you will have to pay AED 200 fine for 2 days.
Note: In case the permit holder exceeds the allowed period of stay (14) days or (28) days in the case of
extension, as of the date of entry,a delay penalty will be collected from the traveler for each day at a fee of
- 1st April’ 2017: In view of the recent government notification (269 ST), please be informed that effective 1st April 2017, daily limit of cash deposit under single person (PAN) should not be more than Rs. 199,000.It is hereby informed that if any Cash Deposits towards Rolling Deposit are made beyond the above limit, then no credit of Cash Deposit will be given to such clients / travel partner unless 100% penalty as per section 269 ST is also paid to Travel Lounge by such clients.Penalty for Non Compliance of the said section is an amount equal to cash deposited & the Travel Partner shall be solely responsible for any enquires raised from any authorities for such deposits.We strongly recommend you to please use other easily available electronic payment modes like NEFT, RTGS, Net Banking, Credit card and Debit card.
- Jet Airways has announced the launch of a daily direct flight from Bengaluru to Colombo with effect from January 5, 2017. This new daily connection will provide travellers a convenient link between the Indian IT hub and Sri Lankan capital. With the introduction of this new connection, Bengaluru will be the second Indian city after Mumbai to be linked to Colombo and Jet Airways’ third daily service to the Sri Lankan capital. Jet Airways flight 9W 278 will depart Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport at 0040 hrs and arrive in Colombo at 0210 hrs (Local Time). The flight 9W 277 will leave Colombo at 0310 hrs (LT) to arrive in Bengaluru at 0435 hrs (LT).
- A revised free baggage allowance of Air India is 25kg per person will be applicable for all the domestic bookings made effective 01st June’16.
- GoAir announced the pre-booking of seats starting at an industry low price of INR 99. Commuters can now pre-book the seats of their choice for their journey across all sectors offered by GoAir at the low-est available rates across various blocks.
- Equipped with many facilities, the much awaited Humsafar Ex-press with dynamic fares will be launched on December 17 from New Delhi. The train will be flagged off the fully AC – 3 service train between Gorakhpur -Anand Vihar from New Delhi. However, passengers have to shell out 1.15 per cent more as base fare than the normal Mail/Express AC-3 rate since the train is equipped with coffee/tea/soup vending machine, hot and refrigerated pantry and other facilities in each cabin. Since manufacturing cost of these coaches with modern facilities is higher than the normal AC coaches there has to be special fares for these services.
- AirAsia India announced an additional flight connecting the Bengaluru to Goa and Pune starting December 18, 2016. The airline currently operates one daily connection between Bengaluru and Pune, and with this additional flight, the airline will operate two daily flights connecting the two cities.
- The beginning of the new airport from 9th May’2014, All Air Aisa and Air Asia X flights to and from Kuala Lumpur will operate from KLIA 2.
- EFFECTIVE 1ST MAR 2014, JET AIRWAYS INTRODUCES NEW DAILY
- DIRECT RETURN FLIGHTS FROM BENGALURU AND HYDERABAD TO ABU DHABI.
THE SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS –
FLIGHT NO: SECTOR DEP TIME ARR TIME
9W 504 BLR – AUH 20:30 23:30
9W 503 AUH – BLR 10:30 16:20
9W 550 HYD – AUH 20:25 23:10
9W 549 AUH – HYD 10:45 16:10
THEY ALSO PROVIDE CONVENIENT ONWARD CONNECTIONS WITH THEIR
PARTNER AIRLINE, ETIHAD AIRWAYS TO NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE, GULF
» Fly to Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong with the most cheapest fares by Fly Dubai, Tiger Airways and Cathay Pacific.» Lesser Crowed, Fewer Queues, Faster to the Aircraft :
Go Air will now operate from Terminal 1A Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal Mumbai starting July 1, 2013.
» Revision of free baggage allowance of All Indian domestic flights w.e.f 1st June 13:
A revised free baggage allowance of 15kg per person will be applicable for all the bookings made effective 01st June 13.
Please note all the customers who have made bookings till 30 may 2013 will continue to be entitled to 20kg of baggage allowance.
Indigo will continue to offer pre-paid excess baggage at attractive rates which can be purchased at the time of bookings or anytime before travel. Excess baggage at the cheek –in counter will continue to be charged as per the airlines policy which starts from Rs.250 per kg.
Please note that there is no change in the baggage allowance for international travel.